Mission and Beliefs
St. Joseph the Worker School provides a quality Catholic education for all children in early education through eighth grade. Our school is focused on the teachings of the Gospel while pursuing academic excellence. We are a positive, supportive, and welcoming community that strives to develop every child’s faith formation, academics, values, and service to others. We work to establish a strong Catholic identity while developing the academic skills necessary to meet the demands of an ever-changing and diverse world. Our mission is to encourage our students to develop Catholic values and critical thinking skills needed for the 21st century.
We Believe That:
- Learning is infused with the teaching of our Catholic Faith.
- Learning is rigorous, relevant, and innovative.
- Learning is enhanced through the use of technology and various media resources.
- A positive learning environment nurtures a young mind.
- The needs of all learners are appropriately and reasonably addressed.
- Character is built through virtues.
- Children contribute to the community through stewardship.